Working with TravelgateX
Log onto TravelgateX
- My Connections
- Content Management
- Stats: connectivity performance dashboard
- Logging: TGX logs manager
- Inventory: working with Channel Managers
- Distribution: a comprehensive business rules engine
- B2B Virtual Agency
- Speed: high-speed cache to reduce response time and traffic
- Traffic Optimizer: Optimization tool to reduce unnecessary traffic and improve L2B ratio
- Alerts: real-time issues detection
Buying on TravelgateX
Selling on TravelgateX
System Degradation Notifications
103 error - Too many requests to the supplier
Understanding the meaning of a 103 Error
What does a 103 error mean?💡
You will encounter a 103 error in those cases your account has surpassed the agreed-upon request limit with the Seller.
<description>Too many requests to the supplier.</description>
What can I do if I receive a 103 error in my response?✔️
- Reach out to the Seller directly as they have the ability to adjust the QPS (Queries Per Second) limit set for your account.
- Activate Speed, our intelligent cache solution, to effectively reduce response time and alleviate traffic for the concerned connection.