Working with TravelgateX
Log onto TravelgateX
- My Connections
- Content Management
- Stats: connectivity performance dashboard
- Logging: TGX logs manager
- Inventory: working with Channel Managers
- Distribution: a comprehensive business rules engine
- B2B Virtual Agency
- Speed: high-speed cache to reduce response time and traffic
- Traffic Optimizer: Optimization tool to reduce unnecessary traffic and improve L2B ratio
- Alerts: real-time issues detection
Buying on TravelgateX
Selling on TravelgateX
System Degradation Notifications
105 error - Communication Error
Understanding the meaning of a 105 Error
What does a 105 error mean?💡
The 105 error is returned whenever the connection to the Seller has been refused (we haven't been able to connect to their system).
What can I do if I receive a 105 error in my response?✔️
- If you suddenly encounter these errors, you should verify the URLs in your accesses/configurations and make sure they match the information stored for those credentials in My Connections.
- If your URLs are correct, we recommend you contact the Seller in order to determine if they are encountering any issues on their end (such as server crashes).
- Should you need further support after checking this information with the Seller, do not hesitate to contact us again through a ticket in our Portal and our team will be happy to help.