Working with TravelgateX
Log onto TravelgateX
- My Connections
- Content Management
- Stats: connectivity performance dashboard
- Logging: TGX logs manager
- Inventory: working with Channel Managers
- Distribution: a comprehensive business rules engine
- B2B Virtual Agency
- Speed: high-speed cache to reduce response time and traffic
- Traffic Optimizer: Optimization tool to reduce unnecessary traffic and improve L2B ratio
- Alerts: real-time issues detection
Buying on TravelgateX
Selling on TravelgateX
System Degradation Notifications
302 error - Hotel not found
Understanding the meaning of a 302 Error
What does a 302 error mean?💡
You will encounter a 302 error in those cases our system is unable to locate the hotel you requested in your Hotels (DescriptiveInfo) method.
<description>Hotel not found</description>
What can I do if I receive a 302 error in my response?✔️
- Make sure your portfolio is updated, otherwise, please make sure you update it accordingly.
- Get in touch with the Seller to verify if the property that is causing the error has been added to the portfolio generated for your account on their side.
- If the issue persists even after checking the above information, feel free to contact our Customer Care team. We are here to assist you!