Detect anomalies and receive notifications in real time to be able to react immediately thus avoiding potential negative impact on your business.
At TravelgateX, we want to help you to quickly detect changes and anomalies in your active connections without the need to be constantly checking your traffic.
Alerts APP is easy and user-friendly: You only need to select the alert type you wish to add to your account and set it up on your Notifications panel.
Which types of policies alert can I add? 🚨
- Status Error Code: Alert when the % for a specific error code exceeds the limit previously established in your configuration.
- L2B: Alert if the L2B equals or exceeds the limit established in the configuration.
- Traffic Peak: Alert when traffic increases or decreases compared to the levels established in the configuration.
Coming soon... 👀
- Average Duration
How can I use Alerts? ⚠️
Once you have logged onto TravelgateX, click on APPs and Alerts. There, you will access our Alerts Dashboard, which allows you to check all the alerts configured in your Organization, as well as the following details:
- Alert ID
- Status: OK/Alerting.
- Active: activate or deactivate an alert without deleting it.
- Actions: edit and delete an alert.
In order to create and configure a new alert just click on the 'New Alert' button and a pop up form will appear. Creating a new alert is really easy and it will only take 3 steps:
1. Select Connection/s and access/es
2. Configure the Alert
3. Notifications set up
💡 Find more detailed information of each alert type and how to configure them at the following articles:
My alerts are active, now what? 🔔
If the configured conditions occur, you will be informed immediately by e-mail. Also, you will be able to see and monitor your alerts through “Alerts Dashboard” - you can search and filter by status, name, description etc.
❓ If you have any doubts or questions about how to configure your alert, please let us know by creating a ticket to our Customer Care team. We will be happy to help!