Detect anomalies in real time and receive notifications to react immediately, avoiding potential negative impact on your business.
At TravelgateX, we want to help you to quickly detect changes and anomalies in your active connections without the need to be constantly checking your traffic.
Alerts APP is easy and user-friendly: You only need to select the alert type you wish to add to your account and set it up on your Notifications panel.
Which types of policies alert can I add? 🚨
- Status Error Code: Alert when the % for a specific error code exceeds the limit previously established in your configuration.
- L2B: Alert if the L2B equals or exceeds the limit established in the configuration.
- Traffic Peak: Alert when traffic increases or decreases compared to the levels established in the configuration.
How can I use Alerts? ⚠️
Once you have logged onto TravelgateX, click on APPs and Alerts. There, you will access our Alerts Dashboard, which allows you to check all the alerts configured for your Organization, as well as the following details:
- ID: Alert ID.
- Status: OK/Alerting.
- Name: Alert name
- Description: Alert description, if available.
- Alert type: Status error code, L2B or Traffic Peak.
- Active: activate or deactivate an alert without deleting it.
- Actions: edit or delete an Alert.
How can I create a new alert?💡
In order to create and configure a new alert just click on the 'New alert' button and a pop up form will appear. Creating a new alert is really easy and it will only take 3 steps:
1. Select Connection/s and access/es
2. Configure the Alert
3. Notifications set up
What happens if one of my alerts is triggered? 🔔
To gain a deeper understanding of each alert type and its configuration process, don't forget to take a look at the informative articles provided below🚀