- Help Center
- Buying on TravelgateX
- Getting started as a new Buyer
Working with TravelgateX
Log onto TravelgateX
- My Connections
- Content Management
- Stats: connectivity performance dashboard
- Logging: TGX logs manager
- Inventory: working with Channel Managers
- Distribution: a comprehensive business rules engine
- B2B Virtual Agency
- Speed: high-speed cache to reduce response time and traffic
- Traffic Optimizer: Optimization tool to reduce unnecessary traffic and improve L2B ratio
- Alerts: real-time issues detection
Buying on TravelgateX
Selling on TravelgateX
System Degradation Notifications
Working with TGX as a Buyer via your tech platform
Already working with a technology Partner connected to us? Then there’s no need for development, just follow the steps below and get started.
- First of all, you should make sure the tech platform you are working with is already connected to us through any of our demand APIs (Hotel-X or Hotel Buyers API).
*In case it is not connected, they should first make the implementation by signing up here and passing our Hotel-X certifications.
- Once you've confirmed that your tech platform is already connected, next step will be signing up here and follow our "Registration" and "Connectivity set up" processes.
Connectivity Set Up
Please remember that TravelgateX does not have access to your Tech Partner's system and they should be the ones to guide you through their internal processes.