Working with TravelgateX
Log onto TravelgateX
- My Connections
- Content Management
- Stats: connectivity performance dashboard
- Logging: TGX logs manager
- Inventory: working with Channel Managers
- Distribution: a comprehensive business rules engine
- B2B Virtual Agency
- Speed: high-speed cache to reduce response time and traffic
- Traffic Optimizer: Optimization tool to reduce unnecessary traffic and improve L2B ratio
- Alerts: real-time issues detection
Buying on TravelgateX
Selling on TravelgateX
System Degradation Notifications
How can I know the currencies supported by a Seller?
You can find out the currencies supported by a Seller by:
- Asking directly to your Seller.
- Performing our Metadata Query.
And what happens if the Seller doesn't support the currency requested in Search?
In this case, two scenarios are possible:
- The supplier returns an error caused by the currency not being supported by them.
- The supplier returns the currency set up on their end for your credentials.