Find out what you need to pass our Hotel Pull Sellers Generic API Certification
Ensuring that our Partners fully understand our API, can make good use of it and that the information transmitted is correct is essential for a successful collaboration. That's why all the Partners connecting to our Platform are required to pass a certification process, whether they are buying or selling in our Marketplace.
When should I apply for certification?✔️
You should apply once you've finished the Hotel Pull Sellers Generic API development.
How is it the certification structured?💡
The certification for the Hotel Pull Sellers Generic API is divided into three main blocks:
- Static content
- Booking Flow
- Booking Management
What we will be checking?🔎
The Hotel Pull Sellers Generic API Certification aims to test and verify the following information:
- Usage of general data structure of our API.
- Correct application of the mandatory Content methods: Configuration, Geographic DestinationTree, HotelList, Descriptive Info, RoomList, MealPlanList, CategoryList and MetaData
- Correct application of the Booking Flow and Management methods: Avail, Valuation, Reservation, ReservationRead, ReservationList and Cancel.
- The correct application of different distributions, mealplans, arrival and departure dates.
- The correct handling of payment types and prices (net, gross, commission, minimum selling price).
- The correct application of possible cancellation policies.
- Error codes.
What information do I need to provide?💡
In order for us to be able to test and certify the integration, we will need you to provide the Hotel Pull Sellers Generic API template file - The Certification File includes 6 sheets with several scenarios for every method (different distributions, duration, cancel policies, etc.):
- ReservationRead and ReservationList
- Static data
How should I fill in my Certification File?🛠️
- Implemented: Indicate whether you have implemented (Yes/No) the type of search, price, distribution, etc. in the integration.
- Hotel/Destination codes: Specify the codes for the properties/destinations where we can find availability for the specified scenarios.
- Check-in/Check-out: Enter the dates for which we can find availability for the specified scenarios.
- Static Data: Indicate whether you have implemented (Yes/No) a given Static Content method.
In order for us to be able to interact with your API, we will need you to provide the credentials, URLs and additional parameters to be sent in the configuration.
Please note that for testing purposes, we will be making reservations using the provided credentials. Therefore, it is important that the credentials match the parameters implemented in the Configuration method.
When can I apply to the Hotel Pull Sellers Generic API certification?💡
You can apply to the Hotel Pull Sellers Generic API certification once you have filled the certification template and generated the credentials. Then, you can send it to us through the Onboarding screen in our website via ""Apply for the Hotel Pull Sellers API certification".