Available resources to help you tackle the Hotel-X development feeling confident.
TravelgateX will provide you with a wide variety of resources (from Hotel-X documentation to webinars, tutorials, Go packages...) to help you begin the development feeling confident.
As part of your development to our Hotel-X API, TravelgateX provides access to our online Documentation and API Schema which will aid you in developing the integration. Please note that this documentation is subject to changes and ongoing improvements, so check back often and don't forget to leave your feedback in our Slack community!
Use this endpoint "https://api.travelgatex.com" for all the methods available through our Hotel-X API and for both test and production environments.
China endpoint: If your servers are located in China you can use the following URL to improve performance "http://api-cn.travelgatex.com".
Below you will find some tools that might help you implement our Hotel-X API:
- Schema design.
- Go packages: Redis and GraphQL server.
- Some of our architecture is written in NodeJS. This is because some packages are either not yet available in Go, or because Node alternatives perform better than Go packages. Here you will find the packages we use.
- Download Hotel-X SDL from our Schema.
- GraphQL clients: Playground, Insomnia and GraphiQL.
- Tutorials: Learn GraphQL with GitHub, How to GraphQL, Practice GraphQL
Find out more GraphQL tools and tips by visiting the GraphQL website and Awesome GraphQL GitHub.
Customer education videosTravelgateX's Customer Education videos aim to address topics of basic
content, but which will help resolve situations where confusion may exist:
GraphQL articles and discussions
- REST APIs are REST-in-Peace APIs. Long Live GraphQL.
- Hacker News Thread
- Living APIs and the Case for GraphQL
- GraphQL official documentation
- Relay official documentation
- Schema first development - Johannes Schickling
- Schema-first development with GraphQL
- GraphQL First in practice at Quri
- GraphQL First: A better way to build modern apps
- GraphQL User List
- Introducing The GraphQL Guide by John Resig
- Learn To Build Fullstack Graphql Applications by Julian Mayorga