Warning: "Some options [x] of access xxxx have been discarded because we don't know if price is gross or net. Please, load your commission file in FTP"
Why do I receive this warning in my Hotel-X response?💡
You will receive a commission warning in those cases a Seller does not return the price commission via the integration (it has been established at contractual level).
What can I do if I receive a commission (some options discarded) warning?🛠️
In these cases, the Buyer should upload the FTP commission file in order to avoid the following warning in the response:
"description": "some options [x] of access xxxx have been discarded because we don't
know if price is gross or net. Please, load your commission file in FTP"
How do I upload the commission file to the FTP?🚀
- Request your FTP credentials via ticket (if you dont' have them already).
- Check our Documentation on Commission Plugin and follow the file format specified.
- Encoding: UTF-8
- File Name: [Context Source]_sequential_commission.csv
- Headers - Please ensure that you include at least the values from:
Delimiter: Comma (“,”)
Separator for multiples codes in the same row: Semicolon (“;”)
- Open your FTP Client (e.g. FileZilla) and connect to TravelgateX server with the credentials previously provided by our team.
- Access your Directory: /F[folder code]_[unique code]/HotelX_[unique code]/
- Upload your sequential commission file
- That's it! Once the information has been loaded successfully to our system, the file name will change to [Context Source]_sequential_commission_processed.csv