Working with TravelgateX
Log onto TravelgateX
- My Connections
- Content Management
- Stats: connectivity performance dashboard
- Logging: TGX logs manager
- Inventory: working with Channel Managers
- Distribution: a comprehensive business rules engine
- B2B Virtual Agency
- Speed: high-speed cache to reduce response time and traffic
- Traffic Optimizer: Optimization tool to reduce unnecessary traffic and improve L2B ratio
- Alerts: real-time issues detection
Buying on TravelgateX
Selling on TravelgateX
System Degradation Notifications
Understanding the meaning of a ProviderNotActived warning
What does a ProviderNotActived warning mean?💡
This warning is returned in those cases the connection has not yet been established with the Seller. Please keep in mind that you should first have a commercial agreement with them and request their activation.
What can I do if I receive a ProviderNotActived warning in my response?✔️
To resolve the issue, please ensure that you have inserted the provider code in your request and that the code matches the one provided during your activation.
Should the error persist after checking the aforementioned information please contact our Customer Care team.