- Help Center
- Log onto TravelgateX
Working with TravelgateX
Log onto TravelgateX
- My Connections
- Content Management
- Stats: connectivity performance dashboard
- Logging: TGX logs manager
- Inventory: working with Channel Managers
- Distribution: a comprehensive business rules engine
- B2B Virtual Agency
- Speed: high-speed cache to reduce response time and traffic
- Traffic Optimizer: Optimization tool to reduce unnecessary traffic and improve L2B ratio
- Alerts: real-time issues detection
Buying on TravelgateX
Selling on TravelgateX
System Degradation Notifications
How to retrieve my web logs from TGX Website
What are "web logs" and how can I obtain them?
Sometimes our team needs access to your web logs in order to check your connection to our website and find the solution to any possible issues.
In order to obtain this information, you just need to follow the steps below:📄☑️
1. Open a new tab.
2. Once in the new tab, right-click > Inspect (or click F12), a new section will open with several tabs and options; select the Console one.
3. Browse our website, some text will appear on the Inspect section.
4. Right-click the console section and select Save as, it will generate a log file.
5. Select now the Network tab and click the Export HAR… button, it will generate another log file.
6. Send us both log files and the mail used by the user to log in.
7. That's it!