Search and download XML logs from your transactions in our Marketplace
How can I use Logging? 🔍
- Log onto TravelgateX
- Click on APPs>Logging
- Select the connection/s and the filters to be applied:
- Time range
- Operation type
- Status/Error code
- Session ID
- Click on Search
What information does Logging provide me? 📤
If your search criteria returns logs, Logging will display the following information:
- Duration of the transaction
- Status/Error Code
- Operation type
- Session ID as unique identifier for this transaction
- Traffic Type (Basic, Optimized, Scheduler, Speed)
- Download link - Logs can be downloaded individually or in bulk using the "Download All" option above the table.
How can I download my Search logs? 💾
Just imagine the enormous task of storing the astounding number of search transactions, exceeding 3 billion, that occur daily at TravelgateX. As a result, we have opted not to store search transaction logs by default.
What can I do if I need Search logs in order to identify an error or to solve a dispute?💡
- Head to the “Audit Search Logs” option.
- Indicate the connection or access you need Search logs from. You will also be able to check the Audit Searches History for further details on your previous audits.
- Our APP will start saving 5% of your Search traffic for 5 minutes.
⚠️ The audit process may no be immediate, please wait a few minutes to recover the logs in the Logging APP and remember to filter by “Search” Operation type.
What is the “tgx_sess” parameter in Logging (Legacy API)?💡
The “tgx_sess” parameter that can be found in your Reservation request and it includes the sessionID value of its corresponding Valuation.
How can I use the “tgx_sess” parameter in Logging?
You can use the “tgx_sess” to check the Valuation logs for a specific Reservation (for instance, to check its cancel policies). Just follow the steps below:
- Download the Reservation logs through our Stats or Logging APPs.
- Find the parameter “tgx_sess” in your Reservation request: it includes the sessionID value of its corresponding Valuation. For example:
<Parameter key="tgx_sess value="c0c89c0c-29a3-40ff-8c7b-bd179c57faea"/>
- Click on Search logs by ID or Reference and fill in the session ID information.
- Click on Search ID and Logging will return the Valuation logs for that specific Reservation.