Consolidate contracted products from different Channel Managers into your own system through a standardized API.
What is Channel-X?💡
Channel-X extracts the product loaded by Channel Managers into our Inventory tool and pushes it directly into the system of a TravelgateX Partner, normally an OTA (Buyer).
Thanks to Channel-X, you can now choose when and what product to refresh. It's a fully customizable and efficient tool in keeping your prices, availability and inventory up to date - the perfect middle-man between your system and the Channel Managers you are connected with!
Remember, Channel X is a great solution for receiving all the Inventory updates in real-time. However, if you prefer, you can also buy from our Channel Managers via the Hotel Pull connectivity (HotelX API).This way, you have the flexibility to choose the option that best suits your needs🚀
What are the advantages of using Channel-X?🏨
- Having the product on your system allows you to build and show price calendars.
- Full sync product whenever you need it.
- Reduce network latency for availability searches as you won’t need to reach an external system.
How can I activate Channel-X?🚀
In order to activate and work via Channel-X, you should take into account the following detalis:
- Hotel-X Buyers API: In order to use Channel-X you should first be connected to our Hotel-X Buyers API (Book mutation is performed via Hotel-X API).
- Setup: Since Channel-X solution is integrated with Inventory, you should use our Inventory Extranet in order to configure the setup for the hotels, rates and rooms contracted with the hoteliers, so that your Channel Managers can map them as well. You will find more information on Inventory setup here.
- Inventory receives and stores the data: Once mapped, the Channel Manager will load and update availability and prices for the hotels and rates configured.
- Channel-X pushes the information to your system: Each update received from the Channel Manager gets pushed into your system.
- Booking flow: run your requests and enjoy Channel-X!